School Financial Management
30 June, 2018 - 01 July, 2018
School Financial Management can be one of the most challenging of principals responsibilities, because for many it is an area in which they have little or no training or expertise. It is also likely that the elected members of the (school) governing body may be equally ill equipped for the task [Clark A; (2008; 278)].
School Financial Management is spent approximately 16 hours, OR is offered a 2-day period. The course is based on a participatory, active learning approach, group discussions. An Action Guide for Financial Management Skills, by Mr. Benjamin Tai. Participants will receive a Certificate of Participation upon successful completion of the course. The maximum number of participants is 20.
How you will benefit
Upon the completion of this two-day training, participants are expected to benefit:
· Better understand finance management and performance.
· Practical experience in managing cash flow.
· Better analyze the financial statement in your institution.
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors and anyone who have been working related to marketing field or who has been in the role for a while but has not had formal training.
What you will cover
· Module 1: Understanding Financial basics
· Module 2: Reading and Interpretation of financial statements
· Module 3: Income Statement
· Module 4: Balance Sheet
· Module 5: Cash Flow Statement
· Module 6: Financial Planning: The Budget
· Module 7: Financial Decision and Business Evaluation
Location & Fee
· Venue: EDI Training Hall, Phnom Penh
· Standard Fee: USD 160 (VAT = 0% for training or education)
· The Fee Includes: Refreshment, Materials and Certificate of Participation
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, and a Certificate of Participation.
#22, St. 51┴154, Sangkat Phsar Thmei III, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Tel: 070 675 737/ 011 888 422