October 14-15, 2017
Curriculum development is defined as planned, a purposeful, progressive, and systematic process to create positive improvements in the educational system. Every time there are changes or developments happening around the world, the school curricula are affected.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
Understand the benefits of needs assessment
Develop the good curriculum for your school
Analyze current school’s curriculum
Solve the challenges of curriculum development
Create the new curriculum effectively
Organizing the contents and learning experience
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This essential training is specially designed for Project-Program Manager, Assistant Manager, Education Managers/Managers and all staff working within a challenging environment.
· Importance of Curriculum Development
· Ongoing Curriculum Development
· Definitions of curriculum
· Current School Effectiveness Data
· Changing Demographics
· Time Factors
· Needs Assessment
· Goal Setting
· Selecting and organizing contents and learning experience
· Implementing a new/revised curriculum
· Evaluation and Recycling
· The nature and meaning of Curriculum Development
· The Challenge of Curriculum development
· Overall Structure of Curriculum Development Cycle
Mr. Soung Sopha
Freelance Educator, and Teacher Trainer at National Institute of Education (NIE)
Mr. SOEUNG Sopha is a holder of Master of Arts in Educational Development from Hiroshima University in Japan, and Master of TESOL from Institute of Foreign Language of Royal University of Phnom Penh in Cambodia. Also, He has obtained certificates of pedagogy of primary, lower and upper secondary teachers. Mr. SOEUNG Sopha has had more than 10-year experience in teaching, training and curriculum development. Currently, Mr. Sopha is working as Freelance Educator, and Teacher Trainer at National Institute of Education (NIE). His main responsibilities are developing the curriculum and maintaining the quality of teaching.
LOCATION & FEE:
· Venue: EDI Training Hall, Phnom Penh
· Standard Fee: USD 160 (VAT = 0% for training or education)
· Early Bird Fee: USD 136 (Before 12 October, 2017)
· The Fee Includes: Refreshment, Materials and Certificate of Participation
HOW TO REGISTER
Enroll in the course (page will open in new window)
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, and a Certificate of Participation.
#22, St. 51┴154, Sangkat Phsar Thmei III, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Tel: 070 675 737/ 011 888 422