13-October-2018 to 14-October-2018
A principal is someone who is the leader of an entire community within a school. He or she is responsible for managing the major administrative tasks and supervising all students and teachers. They are also known as head masters in some countries.
The certificate course in Principalship spent approximately 16 hours, OR is offered a 2-day period. The course is based on a participatory, active learning approach, group discussions. An Action Guide for Principalship Skills, by Mr. Kong Samneang. Participants will receive a Certificate of Participation upon successful completion of the course. The maximum number of participants is 20.
How you will benefit
Upon the completion of this two-day training, participants are expected to benefit:
· Better understand school management and leadership.
· Understand the role and duties of school leaders;
· Effectively manage teaching and learning
· Better problem solving and decision making skills as the principal.
Who should attend?
Principals, managers, supervisors and anyone who have been working related to marketing field or who has been in the role for a while but has not had formal training.
What you will cover
· Organization and Administration
· Maintenance of Relations
· Problems Relating to Administrative and Financial aspects
· Problem Relating to Teachers
· Problem Relating to Students
· Miscellaneous Problems
· Importance of School Principal
· Qualities of School Principal
· Duties of School Principal
· Problems of School Principal
· Academic Supervision
· Orientation and Approach of Academic Supervision
· Managing Disciplines
Location & Fee
· Venue: EDI Training Hall, Phnom Penh
· Standard Fee: USD 160 (VAT = 0% for training or education)
· The Fee Includes: Water and Coffee, Materials and Certificate of Participation
Our Trainer Profile
Mr. Kong Samneang is an MBA holder specializing in management. In addition, he has earned some major degrees associated with education and professional development. Currently, he is Chief Operation Officer at Westline Education Group Co., Ltd.
Previously, he was an Academic Director of Westline Education Group, which runs the Westline School, the Northline School and Educational Development Institute. Prior to his present post, Mr. Samneang was the school principal of the Westline School and other schools for years. For more than 15 years of his management experience, he has gained his expertise in the area of school management and operations, teaching and learning management, curriculum development, education development as well as staff professional development.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, and a Certificate of Participation.
#22, St. 51┴154, Sangkat Phsar Thmei III, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Tel: 070 675 737/ 011 888 422
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Website: www.edi-cambodia.org