First Aid, Safety and Security Training
Do your employees know not to plug that cord in by the leaky faucet? And what about lifting heavy boxes? Do they know how to lift safely, and when an item requires extra lifting help to prevent a possible injury? Are they clear on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements? You can help protect your employees from injury and illness with training that increases safety and security awareness and promotes safe behaviors. There are so many workplace safety topics and areas to cover, it may be tough to know where to start. Keep in mind that while training is necessary for all organizations, each workplace is created differently and should focus on areas that pertain to its specified operations. What's essential for all businesses is uniform training, to steer employees toward compliance with industry regulations. Now, more so than ever before, a solid foundation of current and on-going safety training is needed to keep up with all of the changes while simultaneously keeping the workplace running as smoothly and safely as possible.
Course Objective :
It’s proven that companies and organizations that adhere to safety training often see a decrease in workplace injuries, incidents and fatalities. That means fewer fines and lawsuits, along with less work time missed due to injuries. New employees are at a higher risk for being involved in a job-related accident. It is estimated that most accidents occur within an employee's first six months on a new job. This is mainly because new employees are not fully aware of the hazards in their new work environment. This course covers seven of the most important safety and security orientation training courses to get your new employees up to speed, and for you to do your part in assuring workplace health and safety.
What you will cover :
Topic 1 : Personal Safety and Security
• General understanding on topics of safety and security
• Mitigating risks of bag/phone snatches
• Mitigating risks of robberies, theft, burglary
• Mitigating risks of various crimes, revenge, conflicts etc.
• Increase self-defence knowledge and women’s safety
• Mitigating risks when being in the middle of gun shootings
• Mitigating risks/dangers at the hand/grenade attacks
• How to respond to bomb threats (if office is threatened by terrorists)
Topic 2 : Understand Risks at Public Areas
• Understand risks when being near groups of protests or demonstrations
• Understand risks when being near the armed guards or armed police stations
• How to mitigate unforeseen risks of the above
Topic 3 : Fire Management and Fire Safety Knowledge
• Understanding of general fire safety
• Understanding of fire equipment and how to install, maintenance these items.
• How to use Fire Extinguishers and function of Fire Extinguisher
• Risks of using Fire Extinguishers or other equipment
• Fire warden systems
• How to escape when there is fire, understand escape routes
• Understanding and mitigating risks that cause fire
Topic 4 : Refresh Knowledge of Traffic Law
• Understand risks of Road Traffic Accidents
• Helmets, seatbelts
• Speed limit
• Driving with good moral
• No drink drive
• Vehicles/motorbikes regular checks
Topic 5 : Home/Residence Safety and Security
• Knowledge of how to look for or rent a house or residence :
- Accessible road
- Nearby emergency services
- Building structures and conditions
Topic 6 : Lightning Danger
• Understanding danger of lightning
• How to mitigate risks of lightning attacks
- Seek safe shelter
- Risks when being in the field
- Risks when being in the water, swim, taking boat etc.
- Risks when being at home
Topic 7 : First Aid Knowledge
• Understand the important of this knowledge
• Advice for each office should have First Aider available
• Guide for where the course can be delivered
Location & Fee
Date: 27th July, 2019
Venue: Sunway Hotel, Phnom Penh
Fee: USD160 (VAT = 0% for training or education)
Early Bird: USD120 ( Any registration before the course start 7days)
The Fee Includes: Lunch, Refreshment, Materials and Certificate of Participation
Mr. Sai Kimky
First Aid, Safety and Security Associate Trainer
Former Corporate Services and Post Security Officer at British Embassy Phnom Penh.
Former Security and Facilities Manager, World Vision International Phnom Penh.
His Work Experiences:
Guest Service Officer and later on promoted as Front Office Duty Officer,
November 1991 up to July 2012:
Working at the British Embassy Phnom Penh with following promotional titles as below:
Assistant to Management Officer
Corporate Services Officer & Post Security Officer
August 2012 up to September 2017:
Working at the World Vision International Phnom Penh:
Position: Security and Facilities Manager
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2coffee breaks, and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Other Available Training Courses
Contact: 023 966 967 (Office)
015 728 123 (Smart)
092 888 411/ 092 888 533/ 011 888 522 (Cellcard)
Address: #9A, St. 370, Sangkat Boeng Kengkang I, Khan Chomkarmorn, Phnom Penh