27-28 July 2019
This course is designed to enable learners to develop different types of effective classroom tests and to use those tests to evaluate their student learning achievements appropriately, fairly and effectively.
· To learn how to design different types of assessment.
· To develop classroom assessment effectively and appropriately.
· To design and develop classroom assessment for different learning targets.
· To know how to evaluate and analyze their own assessment for the next use.
1. How to create learning targets
2. Different types of assessment tool and how to design
3. How to evaluate the results
4. How to reuse the previous tests and author-made tests
Who Should Attend?
This essential training is specially designed for classroom teachers, members of test design, vice principals, and all people who work in this related field.
Mr. Soeung Sopha,
Freelance Educator, Curriculum Development Specialist and Trainer
Mr. Soeung Sopha is a master degree holder experiencing in training teachers, designing, developing, and evaluating curriculum for private schools. Remarkably, he is a good leader through-out his education-related career as academic manager in one well-known educational company, and school principal for NGO. Exclusively, he has good experiences with assessment and evaluation ranging form classroom to school, and with advising private schools to promote their quality and reputations among their competitors, and build trustworthy form both students and parents. Additionally, he has excel experiences in teaching and training from primary school to teaching training institute for more than twenty years.
LOCATION & FEE
Venue: EDI Training Hall, Phnom Penh
Standard Fee: USD 190 (VAT = 0% for training or education)
Early Bird Fee: USD 160 (register before 20 July 2019)
The Fee Includes: Lunch, Refreshment, Materials and Certificate of Participation
· Language of Instruction: English
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, and a Certificate of Participation.
# 9A, St. 370, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 016 63 65 19 / 011 88 83 44