Productivity and Time Management
Supervisors or managers are to be effective in working for the achievement of the organization’s objectives. They need to know what it is that they are expected to do. Planning allows managers to identify the objectives for which they are responsible and how they need to do to attain those objectives. Important lessons on goal setting and delegation will provide an enlightening experience. This course will also introduce the time management and planning tools, which can help managers to be more effective in performing their tasks.
The certificate course in Productivity and Time Management spent approximately 16 hours OR is offered a 2-day period. The course is based on a participatory, active learning approach, group discussions. An Action Guide for Productivity and Time Management, by Mr. Ung Sophornmony. Participants will receive a Certificate of Participation upon successful completion of the course. The maximum number of participants is 20.
- Today’s Time Reality
- Why time management?
- Key principles of time management
- Time Strategies
- Managing interruptions
- Dealing with disorganization
- Avoiding Procrastination
- Effectively Communicating with others
- Why goal setting?
- Characteristics of effective goal setting
- Locke’s Theory of Goal Setting
- Making sure the success of goal setting
- Effective action planning
- Four corners of productivity
- The Urgent/Important matrix
- Pareto Analysis: 80/20 Rule
- The Action priority matrix
- Benefits of delegation?
- Selecting tasks and whom to delegate
- Steps in delegation
- Monitoring and checking progress
- Loving your organization
- Work performance and achievements
- Personal Development: Keep learning
- Team Work
- Attitude is everything
Business Advisor, Management and Leadership Trainer
- Trainer :Ung Sophornmony
- Class Start :28 Nov 2020
- Class End :29 Nov 2020
- Seat Availble :25 Seats
- Time : 08:00 - 05:00
- Fee :245 $
- Early Bird : 195 $
- venue :Hotel