Pech Bolen | Founder & Chairman & CEO of WEG Co.,Ltd
Mr. Pech Bolen has had 20 years’ experience.
- Chairman and CEO of the Westline Education Group
- Other Businesses: ECOINN Group,
- Asia House Aides & 5ENG PR & Media
- Board Member of Young Entrepreneurs Association of Cambodia
- Board Member of Cambodian Investors’ Club
- 2016 National President, JCI Cambodia
- BNI Mentor Coordinator, CEO Chapter
- Winning ASEAN-CHINA Young Entrepreneurs Award 2011, Vietnam
- Overseas SME One Asia Award 2012, Singapore
Mr. Pech Bolen has impressive experience in human resource management. He started his management career at a very young age as a branch manager. From 1997 to 2008, Mr. Bolene managed more than 1,000 employees for one of the biggest educational institutes at that time. Now Mr. Bolen is a very successful entrepreneur, investor, and Chief Executive Officer. He’s currently the chairman and CEO of Westline Education Group, and an investor in Education, Media, Training and Research companies. He’s also a Board member of the Young Entrepreneurs Association of Cambodia.
He was awarded as an outstanding ASEAN-CHINA young entrepreneur 2011 and recently he was appointed as local president of JCI Cambodia, Phnom Penh Chapter.
Mr. Bolen has great team-building and motivational skills and an expert in staff capacity building. Both his management team and employees at WEG and other organizations where he leads are committed; self-managed and motivated to do their assignments.
Mr. Bolen has worked in the fields of management, organizational development, and human resource management for more than15 years. His areas of expertise are in strategic management, Supervisory Skills, motivation, organizational development, leading with emotional intelligence and leadership. He holds a bachelor's degree in Education, a Master's degree in Human Resource Management, and EMBA from the UK.