Chhit Chakrayuth | Managing Director at Propey Microfinance Plc
Mr. Chhit Chakrayuth, Managing Director of Propey Microfinance Plc, he has helped the company to set up everything from business registration to team building so as to be fully operational. He is currently leading the plan development as well as implementation. Prior to that, he has worked for more than 6 years in several companies whose business activities are involved in investment business strategy development as well as business plan development. The last one was the Cambodian Investor Club in which he was also involved in developing and implementing the 5-year plan.
- Master 2 of Money, Finance and governance, University Lumière Lyon 2, France
- Master 1 of Quantitative Economics and Strategic Decision Making, University Lumière Lyon 2, France
- Bachelor of Economics and Management, French degree
- Certificate of French Study (Diplôme d’Etudes en Langue Française, B2)
- Advanced English Program at RULE, Cambodia
HIS CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
- Present: Managing Director at Propey Microfinance Plc.
- Business Analyst Freelance & Assistant to Deputy Governor of Phnom Penh Capital
- Investment Officer, then Head Of Business Analysis at Cambodia Investor Club (CIC),
- Senior Analyst at Emerging Markets Consulting Firm (EMC)
- Researcher at the University Centre for Research in Economics and Management at RULE
- President of Cambodian Student Association in France, Lyon France