October 26-27, 2019
Curriculum development is defined as planned, a purposeful, progressive, and systematic process to create positive improvements in the educational system. Every time there are changes or developments happening around the world, the school curricula are affected.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
Understand the benefits of needs assessment
Develop the good curriculum for your school
Analyze current school’s curriculum
Solve the challenges of curriculum development
Create the new curriculum effectively
Organizing the contents and learning experience
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This essential training is specially designed for Project-Program Manager, Assistant Manager, Education Managers/Managers and all staff working within a challenging environment.
· Importance of Curriculum Development
· Ongoing Curriculum Development
· Definitions of curriculum
· Current School Effectiveness Data
· Changing Demographics
· Time Factors
· Needs Assessment
· Goal Setting
· Selecting and organizing contents and learning experience
· Implementing a new/revised curriculum
· Evaluation and Recycling
· The nature and meaning of Curriculum Development
· The Challenge of Curriculum development
· Overall Structure of Curriculum Development Cycle
Mr. Lun Phearin
Academic Director of Westline Education Group Co., Ltd.
Mr. Lun Phearin is the Academic Director of Westline Education Group. He was the former School Principal of the Westline School, Phsar Toch branch . He has had over fifteen-year experience with private and public schools and NGO in teaching, training, designing curriculum, developing teaching materials, Human resources management, Educational Development and Staff Professional Development and organizing educational research, workshop, seminar and conference. Therefore; he has been involving in managing, teaching and learning quality improvement for over 10 years. He holds Master Degree of Arts in English majoring in Literature and TESOL, and other degrees in the field related to education. He is also TESOL Certified.
LOCATION & FEE:
· Venue: EDI Training Hall, Phnom Penh
· Standard Fee: USD 190 (VAT = 0% for training or education)
. Early Bird Fee: USD 160 (register before 19 October 2019)
· The Fee Includes: Refreshment, Materials and Certificate of Participation
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, and a Certificate of Participation.
#22, St. 51┴154, Sangkat Phsar Thmei III, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Tel: 016 63 65 19 / 011 88 83 44